Almost every adult has fallen prey to at least one pesky skin tag in their life. For some, it is one or two barely noticeable tags, while others suffer from a chronic problem. Whichever group you may belong to, we’ve got a great solution for you!
We have tested several skin tag removal pens and reviewed 10 of the best below to help you find the best skin tag removal pen! These 10 products have different mechanisms, levels of difficulty of use, and price tags – we assure you that there is something for everyone!
#List of the Top 5 Skin Tag Removal Pen – Our Editor’s Pick:[amazon bestseller=”Skin Tag Removal Pen” items=”5″ template=”table”]
Top 10 Best Skin Tag Removal Pen Reviews
Without any delay, let us jump into the reviews of 10 safe and easy to use skin tag removal pens. We promise you that these products will not disappoint.
1. Micro Auto TagBand Skin Tag Remover Device[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”498″ identifier=”B07DVM27LF” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61-xD4E0QYL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]If you are not a fan of needles or electricity-run devices, our second product recommendation will be the perfect one for you. This is a manual device that uses rubber bands to remove tags. The way it treats tags is by applying a tiny rubber band around the skin tag to cut off the blood supply. Eventually, the tag falls off.
This particular model is designed to remove small to medium skin tags. You can also get the same product for larger skin tags – they are all equally effective. It is suitable for use over your face (with the exception of the immediate eye area as it is very sensitive).
Thanks to the design on the pen, it is very simple to treat skin tags in hard to reach areas of the body. Additionally, as the mechanism does not leave any scope for injury, you do not need to have access to a mirror while using it.
The kit includes the pen itself, two cones to be used with the pen, 10 rubber bands, and 10 cleansing swabs. In addition to all of this, you will also receive a manual that will walk you through the very easy 4-step process of using this product.
- Quick application
- Absolutely harmless
- User friendly
- Good for hard to reach areas
- Quick results
- Not suitable for the eye area
[amazon fields=”B07DVM27LF” value=”button”]
2. Claritag Advanced Skin Tag Removal Device[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B07MTSL7XX” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41RvQKzVdjL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]This product is another option that does not make use of needles. It uses cryogenic freezing technology (also referred to as the squeeze and freeze technology by the manufacturer), which is completely safe and harmless. This dermatologist-approved device can be used by anyone at home.
The way this device works is that it contains foam treatment pads that have liquid cooling gas. Once the device is ‘applied,’ it surrounds the skin tag and freezes it using the activated pads. Upon freezing, the skin tag cells die, and it falls off naturally anywhere from 7 to 14 days, with 10 days being the most common duration.
Once the skin tag has been frozen, the skin underneath it starts to repair and regenerate according to the normal bodily processes. That is why once the skin tag falls off, you will not be left with a scar or mark – it will all have healed up by then.
The device has 10 treatments. However, if your skin tags are on the larger side, you may need to undergo the freezing process twice, which will reduce the number of treatments you get from the device. Even then, the convenience and safety of this tool make it an absolute hit for us!
- 10 treatments per kit
- Quick healing
- Medical-grade device
- Users claim it does not last a full 10 treatments
[amazon fields=”B07MTSL7XX” value=”button”]
3. SGGI Portable Beauty Equipment With Home Usage[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B083978R92″ locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41-GaBC0lqL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]Now, we have another electrical device that uses needle treatment to help you solve your skin issues. This particular product is also designed to be used at home without any professional help or supervision. Even though it is a needle device, it will not injure you or cause pain.
The device has 9 adjustable levels of intensity. Each level is meant to treat a different skin concern. Pigmentation can be treated with the lowest setting, whereas skin tags, especially larger ones, would need to be treated with the higher levels to achieve the best results possible.
Additionally, the battery life on this product is also very impressive. You can use it more than three times once it has been fully charged, so it is easy to carry with you on trips and such. The liquid crystal display clearly indicates the battery status of the device.
With the device itself, you will receive replacement needles and a USB cable for charging. Since it is rechargeable, you need not worry about the number of treatments you can get out of this product, thus making it a cost-effective item.
- 9 levels of intensity
- Great battery life
- Quick results
- Easy to use, no professional help needed
- Might cause slight pain, generally bearable
- May need to be used multiple times for full results
[amazon fields=”B083978R92″ value=”button”]
4. Innoo Tech Portable Beauty Equipment Kit[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B08D7KTMJF” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51dM5dQdBEL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]This skin tag removal pen comes with a whopping 10 different intensity levels, making it one of the most effective pens available for purchase. With 10 different levels, you have a lot of flexibility in choosing how intensely you want the device to treat your skin.
The needle on this device is accompanied by a spotlight, which helps you navigate the tool better and ensure you are not treating the wrong patch of skin. This comes very handy if you are treating skin tags and such in hard to reach areas. However, the light does not give off any radiation, so do not worry about health hazards.
Furthermore, the tool is made with surface plating treatment, which ensures that it is safe to come into contact with the skin. Only the needles need to be sanitized prior to use, but the tool itself will never pose any risks to the skin.
With its strong, dependable construction, this tool is set to last you a long time. As it is rechargeable, you can get endless treatments from it as long as it is fully charged. The USB cable needed for charging is included in the kit too. Altogether, this is a great option for everyone looking into such products!
- 10 adjustable levels
- Replacement needles included
- USB charging cable included
- Manufacturer recommends professional supervision for first use
[amazon fields=”B08D7KTMJF” value=”button”]
5. Skin Tag Repair Kit[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B08341J5WD” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41r5P-9ct0L.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]Our first recommendation is an all-rounder kit. This kit will help you tackle several problems alongside skin tags such as moles, dark spots, and warts. It can also help reduce the look of age spots and freckles. With so many different functions, this truly is a complete skincare machine suitable for everyone.
With the help of high-tech electric ion carbonation functions, this product reduces these skin concerns without burning the skin. It does not result in bleeding, blood clots under the skin, or scars. The device is also very easy to use and is very portable, so you can throw it in your purse during trips and such if need be.
Furthermore, the device comes with 3 levels of intensity. You can choose the level depending on the skin concern you intend to use it for. The lowest setting treats age spots and freckles, whereas the medium level treats slightly flat moles, and the highest level removes skin tags.
Due to the mechanism this product uses, you can treat your skin in a zap and expect very quick, pain-free recovery too. The kit also includes 10 fine replacement needles, 1 coarse needle, 1 USB cable, and a manual.
- No professional help required
- Works on moles, dark spots, warts
- No bleeding
- Adjustable intensity levels
- Quick healing
- Might need multiple uses for skin tags
[amazon fields=”B08341J5WD” value=”button”]
6. Skin Tag Repair Kit Professional Beauty Equipment[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B085Q2CCQZ” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41kpG2xbbvL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]Here, the recommendation we have is another electrically powered device that makes use of needles to treat your skin concerns. It is suitable for the treatment of skin tags, moles, warts, freckles, or even for tattoo removal. Designed for home use, the device delivers really rapid results with minimal effort.
In terms of intensity, the device comes with 9 adjustable levels that each treat a different skin problem. Levels 1 through 5 treat issues like moles and freckles, whereas 6 to 9 treat skin tags or warts and even help to remove tattoos.
The kit comes with fine and coarse replacement needles as well as a cable for charging. Since the device is rechargeable in nature, you will not have to worry about ‘running out’ of treatments.
This device completely safe to be used at home by everyone, and it is very effective too. Even though the device essentially cauterizes the skin, you will not feel any pain, and the skin underneath the tag will also heal within a very short amount of time.
- Easy to operate
- 9 levels of intensity
- Replacement needles included
- Safe to use
- Laser light may burn any exposed skin it touches
[amazon fields=”B085Q2CCQZ” value=”button”]
7. Portable Skin Tag Repair Kit[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B08DG65H8R” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/411zC72QS+L.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]This one comes with 9 adjustable levels, which you can pick from to treat various types of skin concerns such as warts, skin tags, tattoos, moles, and so on. It also comes with the option to choose between two types of needles, thin and coarse, according to the skin problem.
Moreover, the battery life on this product is very impressive. Once it has been charged fully, the tool can be used for three full treatments. This makes it perfect for taking on trips in case you need it on an emergency basis or to simply keep up with your regular skincare regimen.
The device features an LCD panel, which shows you all the required information, which includes the battery level and intensity level, among other things. As for navigation, the buttons on the device perform the power functions and level adjustment function.
This kit comes with a USB cable for charging as well as replacement needles so you can get several uses out of it. Additionally, the pen itself has a light that helps guide the needle to the target area. This is a great option for those looking for a painless solution for skin tags.
- 9 adjustable levels
- Easy to use
- Long battery life
- Works on multiple skin concerns
- Applicable to tattoos
- May need multiple applications for larger skin tags
[amazon fields=”B08DG65H8R” value=”button”]
8. Portable Beauty Equipment Multi-Level Skin Care Beauty[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B0852348SP” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41Y0HUQBndL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]This multi-level skin tag removal pen we would like to recommend is also meant for use at home to zap away skin tags. What’s great is that it treats several skin issues apart from skin tags such as warts, moles, and freckles. The process is totally painless and may only cause a brief, stinging sensation.
In the kit, you will find the removal pen, a cable for charging, and several replacement needles. The needles come in two types, which are fine and coarse. The needle you choose to use will depend on the skin concern you are looking to treat. With several needles provided, you can get many uses from the pen.
The design of this product is very straightforward. It only has two buttons, which cover all the necessary navigation, such as power and changing intensity levels. The LCD screen on the pen will display battery life, chosen level, and some other relevant information.
This device is completely safe to use on the skin as long as you are using it in the affected area only. If you do that, you will receive great results for any skin conditions in a very short period of time.
- 9 levels
- Easy to operate
- Replacement needles included
- Charging cable included
- Treats multiple skin issues
- Battery life could be better
[amazon fields=”B0852348SP” value=”button”]
9. Lumifi Portable Skin Tag Repair Kit[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B08BT1ZYLZ” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/31rX-3iZcVL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]For our 9th product recommendation, we have yet another super-effective skin tag removal pen. This is also a multi-level product that you can use to treat skin issues. What’s unique is that it can also treat signs of aging, such as deep wrinkles and widened pores. However, it is most effective for skin tags and moles.
The kit comes with multiple needles. There are 20 fine needles as they are meant to be used only once, so you will end up going through them fast. It also includes 1 coarse needle, which can be used multiple times. Coarse needles are the ones that help get rid of skin tags (in addition to warts and tattoos).
This device has a built-in spotlight, which helps make your vision better, making sure you can target the area correctly every time. There may be adverse effects if you tap the needle on to the wrong patch of skin, so it is best to use the spotlight to help guide you.
The kit is completed by a USB cable that is meant for charging. This charging cable allows you to use the device multiple times or even take it along with you on trips and such. It is a very compact, portable, and convenient device that only offers great things.
- Saves money
- Fine and coarse needles included
- Spotlight included
- Easy to use
- May need multiple uses for full effect
[amazon fields=”B08BT1ZYLZ” value=”button”]
10. Portable Skin Tag Repair Kit[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B08DFLYFWF” locale=”US” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51YnxFA32EL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]Our last product is far from being the least. If you are looking to get several treatments before you have to purchase replacement needles, this kit may just be your guy as it comes with an amazing 30 replacement needles. This will serve you for quite a long time.
Additionally, it is a rechargeable device (the cable for which is provided in the kit itself), so you do not have to worry about running out of treatments or the treatments “going bad.” Even if you leave the device idle for several weeks, it will serve just as well once it has been charged.
It has 9 adjustable levels with each level catering to a different skin concern. For example, a thin/fine needle paired with the lower intensity levels would be perfect for treating moles, freckles, dark spots, and other non-protruding issues.
To treat skin tags, you would need the coarse needle with higher intensity levels. This way, you can adjust the device to cater to your specific skin concern. We assure you that this device will get you great results every time!
- 30 replaceable needles
- Built-in illumination
- 9 adjustable levels
- Easy to use
- Safe to use
- May cause infection if the needle is not sanitized prior to use
[amazon fields=”B08DFLYFWF” value=”button”]
How to Use Skin Tag Removal Pens?
Skin tag removal pens are meant to be used in the comfort of one’s home, which means it is very easy to use too. Before using it, ensure that the pen is charged. Most pens come with a USB cable for charging. Once it is fully charged, it is ready to go.
Step 1: Installation Stuff
First and foremost, you have to install the needle onto the device. Depending on your product, you may have two types of needles – fine needle and coarse needle. The fine needle is meant to be used for non-protruding skin issues such as freckles, dark spots, moles, and blemishes.
For other issues such as warts, skin tags, burn bruises, or even tattoo removal, the coarse needle works brilliantly.
Step 2: Select the Intensity
Once you have chosen the needle you want to work with, you will have to choose the level of intensity. These pens come with several different levels of intensity. The lower levels are meant to be used to treat freckles, spots, moles, whereas the higher levels can treat skin tags, warts, burns, and help in tattoo removal.
Step 3: Apply the Treatment Carefully
Once you have chosen the needle and level of intensity, all you are left to do is ‘apply’ the treatment. To start, switch on the device and navigate through the levels to reach your desired level. The LCD will display the level, so do not worry about picking the wrong level.
Next, tap the needle or the pen on the affected area. Try not to ‘rub’ or drag the pen across your skin; rather, work in small sections and use the lift and apply method to cover all the area. That’s it, you’re done! Using a skin tag removal pen at home is just that simple!
To keep your device safe, make sure it does not get wet. Additionally, sanitize the needles before application to ward off any possibility of infections or contamination.
Are Skin Tag Removal Pens Safe?
Electric skin tag removal pens that make use of needles and lasers are totally safe to use – however, that does not mean they shouldn’t be used with caution. The device will not cause any pain or result in medical problems, but if used carelessly, you may face some trouble.
To make the device functional, the laser light plays a vital role in burning the skin so that the blood supply gets cut off or the skin tag just loses cohesion and falls off instantly.
This same laser light can, however, burn any exposed skin. So be extremely careful not to apply it to the area that is not affected by skin tags or other skin concerns. It will not give any additional benefit; rather, it will cause harm.
In a nutshell, you have nothing to worry about. It is easier to use these devices properly than it is to mess up, so they are completely safe for use!
If you are using mechanical removal pens, you have nothing to worry about at all. These devices do not cauterize skin, so there is no scope for burns or injuries or even needle-related mishaps.
How to Cut Off Skin Tags Painlessly?
Skin tags are generally harmless and mostly don’t lead to any medical complications. Moreover, since they are an added growth on the skin, they can, more often than not, be removed painlessly without any specific device.
- Cutting with Blade or Scissors
Some doctors recommend cutting the skin tag off. This can be done with blades or scissors, but we do not recommend doing this for medium or large skin tags. You should only consider doing it if the skin tag is very small or is hanging on to the skin with a very narrow base.
First and foremost, make sure your blade or scissor is sanitized. Any contamination can lead to nasty infections. Next, make sure that you have been advised by a medical professional to do so. Some skin tags could be signs of bigger skin concerns, and simply cutting them off will not solve the issue – it might even aggravate it.
- The String Method
Another technique is to use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the skin tag. This will cut off the blood supply to the skin tag, as a result of which it will die and fall off. You will most likely require assistance from someone else to tie the piece of string properly.
- Removal Pens
An easy, painless solution is to buy a good skin tag removal pen and use it to burn the bit of skin that keeps the skin tag attached. Upon burning it, the skin tag will fall off. The skin underneath will heal in no time. You may also use mechanical spot removal pens, such as the freezing treatment or rubber band method mentioned in this article.
- Natural Remedies
Furthermore, you can also take advantage of the natural properties of apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil. To get rid of the tag, you can apply either liquid to a cotton ball and affix it on the affected area and leave it on till it dried. This needs to be done a number of times per day and for 7 to 10 consecutive days for the best results.
So there you go – those were our 10 recommendations from which you can find the best skin tag removal pen for your specific need and preference! Remember that skin tags do not cause any issues in terms of health.
However, if you still wish to get rid of them, we hope we could help you find a solution! And if you are looking for more natural ways to get it done, we hope our guide helps you too!