Thanks to the latest technology, there are now emerging apps that help you effortlessly plan your wedding to the last detail.
But there is always something about owning a beautiful wedding planning book, too. The feeling of holding it in your arms, of seeing it displayed on your coffee table, presents a different vibe than just scrolling through it on your phone.
Having the best wedding planning book in your hands adds a drop of realness to this special occasion.
But if you prefer wedding books over apps, are you stuck in the past? You’re not. Because wedding books of today are as efficient and as beautiful as those online apps, just like these 12 options we have for you.
#List Of The Top 5 Wedding Planning Book – Comparison Table:[amazon bestseller=”Wedding Planning Book” items=”5″ template=”table”]
Top 12 Best Wedding Planning Book In The Market
Are we hearing wedding bells soon? Here are our top picks for wedding planning books for stress-free and hassle-free planning.
1. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner and Organizer[easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”n” height=”500″ identifier=”0770433367″ locale=”US” localize=”n” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51Z-to4lurL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”447″]
For the first time, we are seeing essential planning tools and ideas that are transported from The Knot website to this beautiful wedding organizer.
This contains all the essentials for your Big Day. From the planning timeline to the checklists, to even tools that can help you with the budget, this wedding organizer has it all. It also provides you with tips on ordering flowers and photographers.
Also, this is the best wedding planner book for brides. We know choosing the perfect wedding dress can be stressful. This organizer has you covered. It provides guidance on the perfect dress for your body type. The planner even has something for bridesmaids!
There is room for you to jot down your contacts. This organizer is made for you to seamlessly organize everything for a perfect wedding.
- Has a page for contacts
- Provides tips on wedding dresses, photographers, etc.
- Contains a checklist
- Made with tabbed dividers
- Visuals for inspiration
- Great for big weddings
[amazon fields=”0770433367″ value=”button”]
2. Jessica Bishop’s The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner and Organizer[easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”n” height=”500″ identifier=”1623159857″ locale=”US” localize=”n” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51Qrgvu7D3L.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”472″]
Working on a tight budget should not stop you from having a beautiful wedding.
This wedding organizer guides you on how to get the most out of a wedding without breaking the bank. It breaks down complicated tasks into simple steps.
The planner itself guides you on how to create a budget. It comes with an extremely useful worksheet. Aside from that, the planner also comes with sample budgets and examples of beautiful weddings that are not as costly.
This organizer comes with a timeline for your schedules. And while the planner is for the budget-savvy, Bishop also has something for a grander version of a wedding should you prefer that.
- Great for those working on a budget
- Has wedding examples that were not as costly
- 208 pages
- Comes with a checklist and a scheduler
- Breaks complicated tasks into simple steps
- Focused on rustic themes only
[amazon fields=”1623159857″ value=”button”]
3. Peter Pauper Press’s The Wedding Planner Checklist[easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”n” height=”500″ identifier=”1441321543″ locale=”US” localize=”n” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51AAUnIM62L.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”348″]
If you prefer a wedding planner that is compact in design, this is your best bet.
The wedding organizer is not bulky. It is handy (literally) and is packed with all the checklists, the information, tips, advice, charts, and everything you need to plan out your wedding. All these are contained in a purse-sized notebook.
We also like it that the wedding planner is made with pockets that can hold your notes and receipts. You have everything with you in one single pocketbook.
It also comes with a beautiful, sturdy board cover for durability.
Whoever said great things come in small packages may have been referring to this wedding planner.
- Comes in a compact design – the size of a purse
- Contains all the advice, tips, charts, and checklists needed for a beautiful wedding
- Built with pockets for receipts and notes
- Sturdy board cover
- Not as detailed as other planners
[amazon fields=”1441321543″ value=”button”]
4. Wedding Planner Press’s My Wedding Shit: A Planner and Notebook[easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”n” height=”500″ identifier=”1096899094″ locale=”US” localize=”n” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51cZ9HVKKvL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”386″]
No offense meant with the name, but this is really how it’s named.
With that aside, this is a great wedding planner as this is made for a sarcastic bride-to-be. It features a potty-mouthed, practical, portable wedding organizer that churns out ideas, thoughts, and other plans to make your Big Day as beautiful as possible.
There are 110 pages, all with tips presented in a sarcastic while funny manner. This makes for a perfect gift to future brides.
It comes in a softbound construction. The organizer is also large at 8.5 x 11 inches. This can provide you with more space to take note of everything, from the simple to the most complicated.
- Contains tips for choosing photographers, the wedding dress, etc.
- Funny manner of giving tips
- Large at 8.5 x 11 inches
- Needs more pages
[amazon fields=”1096899094″ value=”button”]
5. Millzi Luxury Wedding Planner[easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”n” height=”500″ identifier=”B083L99B7X” locale=”US” localize=”n” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/31gaiKqljYL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]
Accompanying you from day one of planning until your big day is this simple yet useful wedding organizer. We know couples will appreciate the planning notebook for how simple the illustrations and organization are. It has more than 230 pages in A5 size, which is large enough for you to write your notes in.
Unlike other planners, this has separate sections for expenses, for calendars, for meal plans, guest list, and a lot more.
It comes with a leather cover that looks sophisticated from the outside. The planner is also built with a pocket that holds your receipts and other documents.
With portability in mind, this planner is compact in design and can easily slide into your pocket or bag. We also like it that upon purchase, this comes in a crafted hinged box.
- Built with pockets for receipts, etc.
- Comes in a well-crafted, hinged box
- Has 230 pages in A5 sizes
- Leather cover
- Concerns on the durability of the bind
[amazon fields=”B083L99B7X” value=”button”]
6. Caroline and Co. Paperie Wedding Planner and Organizer[easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”n” height=”500″ identifier=”1099226511″ locale=”US” localize=”n” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51splkv9bVL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”386″]
This is a beautiful wedding planner and is a perfect companion in achieving your dream wedding. The wedding organizer is also a great gift for a future bride.
For starters, the organizer is large at 8.5 x 11 inches. It provides you with a lot of space for you to write your thoughts on. It also comes in a black and white interior that provides a subtle yet unparalleled elegance.
The paperback cover is a soft matte. It contains 150 pages, all helpful in planning for your Big Day. Within these pages, you will find useful wedding tips – from flowers to entertainment to wedding dresses. You will never feel the stress in your preparations with this organizer around.
- Large notebook at 8.5 x 11 inches
- Black and white interior
- Cover is a soft matte
- Has 150 pages
- Lots of tips from budget, dresses, food, etc.
- More pages for guestlist and less for planning
[amazon fields=”1099226511″ value=”button”]
7. PurpleTrail Premium Wedding Planner[easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”n” height=”500″ identifier=”B01N34Z119″ locale=”US” localize=”n” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61QY+Lih8fL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”500″]
From your plans concerning your budget, checklists on the things to be done, wedding dresses, guest lists, and everything else that concerns your wedding, this planner has it covered.
The organizer is made with premium synthetic front and back covers. It also comes with protective frosted sheets to protect your planner from stains and from getting wet.
Its paper is larger than other brands. At 8 x 11 inches, these sheets of beautiful paper containing tips and advice are bound with a coil binding.
There are 200 pages in this organizer. You will never run out of pages to write your notes on.
- Made with premium synthetic front and back covers
- Large enough at 8 x 11 inches for you to write on
- Bound with a coil binding
- Complete with tips from dresses to cakes, etc.
- Has 200 pages
- Durability issues with the binder
[amazon fields=”B01N34Z119″ value=”button”]
8. Mindy Weiss’s The Wedding Planner[easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”n” height=”500″ identifier=”0761165975″ locale=”US” localize=”n” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51VGo5X49IL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”457″]
Get the secrets of a celebrity wedding from the wedding planner herself.
With experience spanning more than two decades, she tackles everything you need to know to prepare for the Big Day. From how to stretch your budgets to utilizing apps for the transportation of your guests, this planner has it all.
All pages that contain these tips are bound by ring binders that add to its sophisticated and elegant look.
This is ideal, especially for those who don’t know where to start.
The organizer is packed with questions that you can ask each vendor, the things to consider in choosing a dress, and a lot more.
It has 176 pages, all of which are useful in keeping track of everything, from calendars to finances to even the minutest detail, making sure you don’t leave a thing untouched before you say “I do.”
- Interview guide for vendors
- Bound by rings
- 176 pages
- Tips on budgets, dresses, etc.
- Folders inside are not wide enough for the papers
[amazon fields=”0761165975″ value=”button”]
9. The Caledonia Design Co.’s Luxury Wedding Planner[easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”n” height=”500″ identifier=”B07PGFBCZ2″ locale=”US” localize=”n” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51nrAujvliL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”396″]
We know how wedding planning can get so daunting. Here, it guides you from step one until the wedding day itself. Aside from that, it even has a section reserved for post-wedding plans.
The planner comes in an elegant design. It’s minimalist and modern. It also arrives in a matching gift box, allowing for easy storage of the planner.
With 230 useful pages divided into 14 tabbed sections, you are sure to have nothing left untouched. It also comes with pockets to store your receipts, clippings, and a lot more.
From the dress to seat plans, this planner will discuss it all. And oh, you can also post your photos here, which we like. Surely, this is one of the best wedding planner book organizers so far.
- Guide until post-wedding days
- Tabbed pages
- Comes in a box
- Contains pockets
- 230 pages
- Large enough for notes
- The calendar is hard to customize
[amazon fields=”B07PGFBCZ2″ value=”button”]
10. Pretty Jane Planners: A Rustic Organizer[easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”n” height=”500″ identifier=”1096802856″ locale=”US” localize=”n” nw=”y” nf=”y” src=”https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51EJTtlzezL.jpg” tag=”lovecarlo-20″ width=”386″]
This is a beautiful organizer in rustic wood and lace design that has everything you need to make your dream wedding come true.
Inside these 120 pages, you will find tips on dresses, cakes, flowers, and even a budget worksheet to work with. The organizer even has a section where you can plan your menu.
It comes in a matte cover that adds to its undeniable beauty. The planner can get you started in your planning stages, from day one until the Big Day itself.
We like it that the pages are large. This gives you enough space to write your notes on. Overall, a decent choice.
- Comes with a budget worksheet
- Large pages to write notes on
- Rustic wood and lace design
- Matte cover
- The pages for the guest list dominate the book
- Ideal for big weddings
[amazon fields=”1096802856″ value=”button”]
11. Your Perfect Day Wedding Planner and Organizer
With 132 pages for your wedding plans, this organizer book is your perfect companion until your special day. We like that this is specifically designed for American weddings. It contains pointers and tips on how to save on costs.
We also like it that this planner comes with an 18-month countdown calendar. This gives you a quick look at how much time you have left before the wedding. There is also a 12-month bullet point checkpoint list.
This is one of the best wedding planner books around that can help you keep track of food tastings, fittings, and other appointments.
- 18-month calendar
- Designed for American weddings
- 12-month checkpoint list
- Keeps track of appointments
- Guestlist is for name and whether they’re attending or not; no other details
[amazon fields=”B07XLQD1ZV” value=”button”]
12. JewelKeeper’s Rachel Ellen Design Wedding Planner and Organizer
This beautiful and elegant wedding journal planner is a must-have for a couple’s wedding preparations. Not only will this organizer help you in planning for the big day, but this is also a nice reminder of your journey toward married life.
The spiral-bound large wedding planner is built with an elastic closure. It is practical and comes with a durable hardcover with an intricate floral design.
We like it that the organizer is made with tabbed sections that are extremely useful. It also comes with a step-by-step planner, a budget section, and a checklist for your timelines that go to as far as 12 months before the Big Day.
If you are looking for the best wedding planner book to buy, consider this as an option.
- Built with an elastic closure
- Durable hardcover
- Has tabbed sections
- Comes with a budget section, checklist and a timeline 12 months before the wedding
- Large enough for your notes
- The tips are a bit general and need to be more detailed
[amazon fields=”B07JJMHQGD” value=”button”]
In a hectic world such as ours, it’s easy to overlook something when planning, especially when planning for a wedding.
Follow our advice. Get one of the best wedding organizer books from this list, and you’ll have the perfect beautiful wedding that you have always dreamed of.